Application for exhibitors
- annual two-day publishing festival
- 100 exhibitors form all over the world
- 4000+ visitors from media, arts, book trade and the creative industries
- founded in 2014 by Die Brueder Publishing
- run ever since as a labour of love
- this year's topic: impossible publications
Join us for two days at our Hamburg home in Oberhafen, a former freight yard now creative quarter right in the city centre. We’ll set the stage for Indiecon to be a fair in daylight, and a bar at noon, with panini and blinking lights, beats, drinks and dancing dinosaurs.
First wave of applications closed on April 30th, but we are happy if you apply for our backlist!