Application for exhibitors
- annual two-day publishing festival
- 100 exhibitors form all over the world
- 4000+ visitors from media, arts, book trade and the creative industries
- founded in 2014 by Die Brueder Publishing
- run ever since as a labour of love
- this year's topic: impossible publications
Join us for two days at our Hamburg home in Oberhafen, a former freight yard now creative quarter right in the city centre. We’ll set the stage for Indiecon to be a fair in daylight, and a bar at noon, with panini and blinking lights, beats, drinks and dancing dinosaurs.